Before using the extension, you need to access to Configuration function of the extension to change configuration data to meet your purpose. When you first install the extension, the system auto generates default configuration data. To change these configuration parameters, please login to back-end, access to vAccount => Configuration. The Configuration is divided into two sections. The first section is known as the "Basic Settings" section and second section is known as the "Terminologies". All settings here apply to the vAccount Component.
1. In Basic Settings Tab
Most of the basic configuration settings that effect the entire vAccount are here in the Basic Settings section of vAccount => Configuration. Be sure to review all the options here when setting up a configuration to ensure that the basic configuration matches what you want. There are many configuration parameters, the meaning of each parameter is explained on their tooltip, and they are easy to understand. I will just explain the meaning of important parameters in the below section:
- You can enable/disable a particular feature like Items (to add multiple items in single Transaction), Employees, Group, Recurring Transaction, Customers, Vendors from Configuration.
- You can set option for site access either by User or Group.
- You can set Expected Budget according to Duration (weekly, monthly, quarterly or yearly).
- Ability to set reminders to send Email Alert before number of days you have entered.
- You can set options to send Income and expense Notification to Admin, Clients or both.
- Set the link on your server to perform Cron Job. This link performs the task of reminder and recurring transaction.
- vAccount lets you to Add your Income and Expense Automatically by setting Cron Job in an Easier and Faster way. (NOTE: ID refers to the id of import/export task set in Import schedule Task layout and Export Schedule Task Layout)
- A flexible and powerful Access Control Level with an easy-to-use user interface that provides the ability to set all front-end and back-end permissions for all user groups from vAccount Configuration.
- You can Assign Different access levels to different users and let them manage all functionality and features separately.
- Define which user groups (access levels) can add/edit/delete entries into vAccount and which can't.
2. In Terminologies Tab
This section is used to specify the Terminology used for vAccount. In Terminologies Tab, Vaccount provides the ability to change the Items, Transaction Type, Groups, Vendor and Customer Terminology according to his need. For example you can change the Terminology of "Transaction Type" to "Category" or you can change the Terminology of "Groups" either to "Department" or "section" according to your need and ease.