It's an extension to HexData component. You need HexData to make it work. You can use it to add data to your Joomla K2 Items from a CSV file. You can also export your Joomla K2 items data into a CSV file using this extension. It's built specifically for K2 component, hence provides you a much simpler way to manage your data. It can also be used to migrate your Data from other components to K2 component. You can find HexData here.
This plugin is also available with discounted bundles. Please click on Purchase button to continue.
Licensed for single domain only. Contact us if you need license for multiple domains
- You can create different profiles for import & export.
- Different customization options for import & export.
- Allows you to set order in which you want to export your k2 Items
- Allows you to only add / update data into the desired columns, you can simply choose to skip remaining columns.
- Allows you to add / update categories as well.
- Allows you to export k2 items from all or a particular category.
- Allows you to set a default column value for all the records to be imported
- Automatically matches your CSV columns with your Database table columns
- Import any CSV file, regardless of size or number of columns.
- Q1.Can i transfer all joomla articles (images icluded from a separate jooml 2.5 install into my existing joomla 3.5 install... is that possible with this plugin?
- A1.Thanks for contacting and showing your interest in our products. Yes you can transfer all your Articles data to k2 component. Images needs to be uploaded with FTP. Please note K2 doesn’t store image name anywhere in database images are stored in media/k2/items/caches directory with encrypted name in the following manner:
md5('Image[k2 Item ID]’)_S.jpg
md5('Image[K2 Item ID]’)_L.jpg
md5 is PHP function to encrypt the string.
e.g. For a K2 Item with ID 3, The name would be:
Didn't find your feature listed. Please suggest it here for next release.