It's an extension to HexData component. You need HexData to make it work. You can use it to add / update data to Joomla modules from a CSV file. You can also export your module data into a CSV file using this extension. It's built specifically for Joomla module, hence provides you a much simpler way to manage your data. It can also be used to migrate your module data from one site to another site. You can find HexData here.
This plugin is also available with discounted bundles. Please click on Purchase button to continue.
Licensed for single domain only. Contact us if you need license for multiple domains
- You can create different profiles for import & export.
- Different customization options for import & export.
- Allows you to set order in which you want to export your module data
- Allows you to only add / update data into the desired columns, you can simply choose to skip remaining columns.
- Allows you to insert / update modules.
- Allows you to export all modules or with a particular publish status.
- It also allows you to import Menu Assignments.
- Automatically matches your CSV columns with your Database table columns
- Import any CSV file, regardless of size or number of columns.
- It only works for Front end modules.
Didn't find your feature listed. Please suggest it here for next release.