It's an extension to HexData component. You need HexData to make it work. You can use it to add data to your Joomla articles from a CSV file. You can also export your Joomla Articles data into a CSV file using this extension. It's built specifically for Joomla Articles, hence provides you a much simpler way to manage your data. It can also be used to migrate your Data from other components to Joomla Articles. You can find HexData here.
This plugin is also available with discounted bundles. Please click on Purchase button to continue.
Licensed for single domain only. Contact us if you need license for multiple domains
- You can create different profiles for import & export.
- Different customization options for import & export.
- Allows you to set order in which you want to export your articles
- Allows you to only add / update data into the desired columns, you can simply choose to skip remaining columns.
- Allows you to add / update categories as well.
- Allows you to export Articles from all or a particular category.
- Allows you to set a default column value for all the records to be imported
- Automatically matches your CSV columns with your Database table columns
- Import any CSV file, regardless of size or number of columns.
Didn't find your feature listed. Please suggest it here for next release.