Topic-icon FRont end error message

More
03 Jun 2015 14:10 #1105

Hello,

Please send us your back end & FTP login credentials via Contact Us form, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gary Riendeau
  • Gary Riendeau's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
03 Jun 2015 14:02 #1104

I tried setting both to "featured articles" now I get this message on every page: Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/rainde5/public_html/whitemountainrentals.com/plugins/content/vreview/vreview.php on line 95

Sorry to be such a pain!

More
03 Jun 2015 13:43 #1103

As I told you you need to choose the same layout at both the places, including all the request variables ( category in your case ). If you'll choose the category in vReview profile as well, then it will work and will display on that category page only If My assumption is correct for the chosen layout.

Thanks
Daniel

• Gary Riendeau
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
03 Jun 2015 13:10 #1102

If I set the plugin Select View variable as "Article" and leave the Select Category variable empty the reviews show on all pages. But if I set the category to a specific category they don't show at all, including the category I've selected. Any suggestions?

More
03 Jun 2015 07:34 #1101

You just need to check the layout selected in vReview profile and the layout selected on the Menu on which you are publishing the module. Both layouts should be same.

Thanks
Daniel

• Gary Riendeau
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
02 Jun 2015 15:11 #1100

I installed on the live site and now I keep getting a message of This Layout didn't match the layout selected in corresponding profile. I've tried numerous settings but it still doesn't take...any suggestions?

More
02 Jun 2015 15:05 #1099

Hi,
It wasn't an issue with vReview. As I told you earlier your Joomla wasn't properly upgraded. We just added header column to your Database table.

Thanks
Daniel

• Gary Riendeau
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
02 Jun 2015 14:57 #1098

Good day! Could you tell me how you solved this problem? The client with the live site would love to see the review system in place. Thanks!!

More
16 May 2015 13:25 #1054

Please use Contact Us form to send your information: www.wdmtech.com/contact-us

Thanks
Daniel

• Gary Riendeau
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 May 2015 12:54 #1053

I have tried to forward the information to you but it keeps bouncing back as undeliverable.

More
16 May 2015 06:53 #1052

Hello Gary,
Please send us your back end & FTP login credentials via Contact Us form, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• Gary Riendeau
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 May 2015 01:28 #1051

Since installing the article plugin I keep getting this message...Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'Unknown column 'header' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT `new_url`,`header`,`published` FROM `b5gny_redirect_links` WHERE `old_url` = ' testing.xxxxx.com/index.php/for-owners/v...rty-list/101-carroll ' LIMIT 0, 1' in /home/rainde5/public_html/testing/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysql.php:332 Stack trace: #0 /home/rainde5/public_html/testing/libraries/joomla/database/driver.php(1239): JDatabaseDriverMysql->execute() #1 /home/rainde5/public_html/testing/plugins/system/redirect/redirect.php(86): JDatabaseDriver->loadObject() #2 [internal function]: PlgSystemRedirect::handleError(Object(Exception)) #3 {main} thrown in /home/rainde5/public_html/testing/libraries/joomla/database/driver/mysql.php on line 332

Any ideas on how to stop this and also can we use the plugin so that customers don't need to login?

Thanks in advance,

Gary Riendeau

Cron Job Starts