Topic-icon quiz report

More
16 May 2016 07:44 #2565

Hello Mariano,
As I already told you, We won't charge you for the first point. But the second point and the functionality discussed with you over the Email would be chargeable. And we have noted down your suggestion to include it in the future release. It can be considered.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mariano Cucinotta
  • Mariano Cucinotta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
15 May 2016 07:01 #2560

Are you referring to the question that I posted on this forum? If you mean that I do not think I'm asking for something strange description of the application is not seen in full is a problem you had to solve one can not move the mouse on each question to see the description for me is a mistake, so it should be fixed with an update. I can understand the numerical table that I entered, but you should appreciate the suggestion and also cater for this with an update. But I see that right from the first contacts I've entertained by mail the whole is aimed at profit, rightly adds. But if you allow me not for everything!
Thank you

More
15 May 2016 06:52 #2559

Hello,
Please understand there is a difference between assisting our clients to make the tool work on the Web portal as per the functionality of the tool and implementing a new feature. You are asking to implement a new feature, Don't you think it should be chargeable?

Thanks
Daniel

• Mariano Cucinotta
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
15 May 2016 06:09 #2558

I must note that it is not just like you said. 1) to the question I posted here I had no answer, while I posed another question and now I have presented the estimate. I have to reveal my disappointment, the assistance in the forum refer me to that technique and that technique works properly only for money. But the assistance for those who purchased the package where is it?

• Mariano Cucinotta
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
13 May 2016 08:47 #2552

Thank you, for the very full answer. However I have already sent the email to the development team with the forum link.

More
13 May 2016 07:36 #2551

The points you have mentioned would require customisation. vQuiz doesn't have functionality to change these things using backend options. We'll have to make changes in code. That's why you were asked to contact the Sales team. FYI point 1 won't cost you anything though it also requires changes in code.

Thanks
Daniel

• Mariano Cucinotta
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
13 May 2016 07:30 #2550

Hello, why I should contact the development team, the assistance is not on the forum? You mean I have to pay for support? I hope not!

More
13 May 2016 06:54 #2547

Hello Mariano,
Please contact our sales team via Contact us form, It can be customised as per your need.

Thanks
Daniel

• Mariano Cucinotta
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
12 May 2016 19:50 #2541

I forgot, you can rename the items indicated in the colors A-B-C-D?

• Mariano Cucinotta
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
12 May 2016 19:48 #2540

Hello, I would like to know referring to (quiz - view chart) if you can:
see image
1) making the definition of visible text for the completeness of the text itself;
2) to submit a summary viewing numbers as shown in the example.

I hope I was clear

Thank you

Cron Job Starts