Topic-icon Paid plan for vQuiz

More
22 Aug 2019 12:41 #7110

Hi Igor,
Hope you are doing well!

This is just a reminder that we have not heard from your side for Paid Quiz, please let us know if any changes require so that we would make changes for you.

Best Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Aug 2019 09:55 #7106

Hi Igor,

Please check Paid Quiz Demo URL: www.joomlawings.com/vquiz/quizzes/quizze...nt/how-smart-are-you .

Thanks

• Igor Nikolic
  • Igor Nikolic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 Aug 2019 13:30 #7102

Thank you, I've seen that, but couldn't find the demo of paid quiz, would like to see how it looks before I reorder, as I basically need to pay twice for this feature. That's why I asked you to link the paid quiz directly, of course if you have demo of it available.

Thanks.

More
20 Aug 2019 12:55 #7101

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your reply!

Please check the Live Demo of vQuiz.
URL: www.joomlawings.com/vquiz/ .

Thanks

More
20 Aug 2019 12:01 #7099

Hi Igor,
Thanks for your reply!

Kindly renewal your subscription to vQuiz Pro version 2.9.1, so please purchase vQuiz Pro version 2.9.1 from the URL: www.wdmtech.com/plans/group/4 as many new features has been added in new pro version.

Please note that there is not upgradation of vQuiz version 2.5 to vQuiz Pro version 2.9.1, you will need to uninstall version 2.5 and install New Pro version and it will start with fresh one, if you will be willing to get your old vQuiz data, we can do that as well however you will need to contact to our sale department URL: www.wdmtech.com/contact for the same and it will be charged.

Thanks

• Igor Nikolic
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 Aug 2019 11:39 #7098

Ah I just saw your previous message.
Could you please link me to a paid quiz in your demo, so I can check how it works?

Thanks!

• Igor Nikolic
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 Aug 2019 11:22 #7097

Thank you! Is there a way that you send me a direct download link? My subscription expired while I was trying to figure the component out and now don't have access to the file anymore :/

More
20 Aug 2019 11:19 #7096

The features you want is not available in version 2.5 and your subscription is expired already, these features are available in vQuiz Pro version 2.9.1, so please purchase this from the URL: www.wdmtech.com/vquiz and check new features as well.

Best Regards

More
20 Aug 2019 11:08 #7095

Hi Igor,

Please download latest version of vQuiz from our site as you are using version 2.5.

Best Regards

Last Edit: 20 Aug 2019 11:08 by Daniel.

• Igor Nikolic
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 Aug 2019 07:43 #7091

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for the prompt reply.
I'm afraid that at my end the quiz looks differently. There's no option to set price (please see attachment).
Any idea what I can do?

Attachments:

More
20 Aug 2019 06:42 #7090

Hi,

1. Can the quiz be configured so that the user can solve the quiz only after they make a payment?
[Yes, it is there when you create quiz you will have to enable Set Price and assign price for that quiz, please find the attachment of set_price.png. ]

2. After successful completion of the test, is there an option to automatically send the user customized mail ?
Thank you in advance for your reply.
[Yes, admin can customize mail format from back end, please find the attachment of notification_email_1.png and notification_email_2.png.]

Attachments:

• Igor Nikolic
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
19 Aug 2019 15:32 #7089

Hello, I have purchased your vquiz but haven't figured out how to make a paid plan/subscription with it and in the meantime my support license expired. Is there any tutorial that you can point me to?
Basically, I have 2 questions:

1. Can the quiz be configured so that the user can solve the quiz only after they make a payment?

2. After successful completion of the test, is there an option to automatically send the user customized mail ?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Cron Job Starts