Topic-icon Quiz Email - Verbiage Change

• Gregg
  • Gregg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
18 Jul 2018 14:32 #6184

I found it!!! There are 2 language file as memory did serve me correct.

1) 1st language file is located inside the /components/com_vquiz folder and
2) 2nd language file is inside the /administrator/components/com_vquiz/language/en-GB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Gregg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
18 Jul 2018 14:11 #6183

Hello Support,

I already changed the verbiage in the CERTIFICATE_SEND_BODY, have saved it too. See attachment, And this new verbiage is found in email messages that are sent from the frontend of the quiz, where a quiz taker takes the quiz from my public page and when he passes, he enters his email to get the certificate. That email has the new verbiage.

But when I click in Joomla backend to send a Certificate of a quiz from the Joomla back end, it sends the email message

Thank you for playing! Quiz isn't indented, and so Use what you've learnt so far to create your own quiz
Please click on the link below to get details.
All the best and have a great day
Danish Iqbal | wdmTech Co -Founder.

www.wdmtech.com This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I can't find any where in the language file the name Danish Iqbal or your website name. Is there another language file that is being used? Could there be 2 language file. I remember the old version had 2 of them, if memory is correct.

Attachments:

More
18 Jul 2018 12:17 #6182

Hello,
It's in the language file itself. Please look for the following keyword: CERTIFICATE_SEND_BODY

Thanks
Daniel

• Gregg
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
18 Jul 2018 09:31 #6180

Hello Support,

I like the change the email text when I send a quiz certificate via the back end. I want to replace this text below with my own. It is not in the language file. I checked already. Can you tell me where to find it?

Thank you for playing! Quiz isn't indented, and so Use what you've learnt so far to create your own quiz
Please click on the link below to get details.
All the best and have a great day
Danish Iqbal | wdmTech Co -Founder.

www.wdmtech.com This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cron Job Starts