Topic-icon Problem Upgrade to vQuiz 2.5.25

• angelo parma
  • angelo parma's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
18 Jul 2018 09:58 #6181

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jul 2018 07:14 #6179

Please upgrade to 2.5.26. The issue has been resolved.

Thanks
Daniel

More
17 Jul 2018 04:52 #6170

Hello Admin,

I am also having the same issue as Angelo. I renewed by subscription this past Saturday, 3 days, ago and upgraded to 2.5.25, but my version shows 2.5.21.

I also am experiencing some big issues.

1) Currently, my quiz is 1 answer per page. When I take the quiz with more than 3 questions,
a) The scores do not add up even though answers are correct
b) The results at the end of the quiz shows 2 out of 3 results and one got deleted, And it shows a passing score when I configured it to make sure that they pass each question. The quiz result at the end of the quiz shows I have taken only 2 question of 2 question even though I have 3 questions in the quiz and I have answered 3 questions.

2) When I have more than 3 questions on a quiz (example Quiz 6 has 6 questions total), as I take the quiz, the questions progresses but the points don't add up even I got the answer correct and the same question keeps on appearing several times. (see attachment).

3) I get questions repeated over a couple of times. For example, I have 17 questions. And when I take the quiz, I had to answer 20 questions, the bar at the top shows 20/17. And the scores don't add up as well.

4) My front end quiz has a lead, where they need to enter the name and email before they can proceed to take the quiz. Occasionally, the lead detail (name and email) is missing from the quiz results at the joomla backend. It happens on and off.

4) I have shared my backend and FTP credential as well since I renewed on Saturday (3 days ago), but have not heard back. I will share it again now. Pease look into this matter.

• angelo parma
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
16 Jul 2018 21:46 #6169

I send you credentials.
Thank you!

More
16 Jul 2018 09:11 #6161

Hello,
Please share your backend & FTP login credentials via Contact us form, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• angelo parma
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
15 Jul 2018 21:22 #6152

Hi
I have download and installed the new version vQuiz 2.5.25.
After I noticed that in the administration of component I see at the bottom that the version is still the old vQuiz 2.5.21

I had also created a menu item that shows the vQuiz Results module.
Before updating it worked correctly. Now it always shows the message "No Result Found"

what can I do?
Thanks

Cron Job Starts