Topic-icon CSV EXPORT ISSUE (VQUIZ)

More
02 Jun 2018 08:16 #6031

Hello,
CSV export issue has been resolved. Please upgrade to the new version of vQuiz i.e. 2.5.22.

Thanks
Daniel
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2018 08:17 by Daniel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alex R
  • Alex R's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
26 May 2018 19:18 #6009

Thank you!

More
26 May 2018 06:46 #6007

Hello,
An email has been sent to you. Please check. You'll be followed up very soon.

Thanks
Daniel

• Alex R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
25 May 2018 15:45 #6002

Further to my original post I prepared an image file to better demonstrate the issue. As it stands now the csv export is not useable.

Attachments:

• Alex R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
25 May 2018 13:33 #6001

This is a copy from an email I send a couple of days ago as your forum was not working at the time. I have not heard back and hoping someone will be able to help me here:

I have been testing VQuiz and have come across a very strange occurrence with cvs export.

I have set a quiz to both randomize the question as well as the answers.

When I perform an export the table has the question in the order as it appeared on the page, but the adjacent answer that is appearing in the column next to it is showing the answer in the order as they are stored in the backend.

For example. the user sees the first random question which is let's say the 8th one that was entered in the original order in backend. In the csv export I am seeing this question appear in the correct order but answer in the next column what the user entered from Question 1 (order as it appears in the back end).

In other words no matter what random order the questions are the columns containing the answers are always in the original order as they appear in the backend.

Some help would be appreciated.

Cron Job Starts