Topic-icon Dashboard view

More
02 May 2018 14:09 #5932

You need to copy it to administrator/templates/{your active template}/html/com_vquiz/vquiz/default.php

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Alex R
  • Alex R's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
01 May 2018 18:08 #5929

Hi Daniel. Thanks I will give this a try.
Could you let me know where I would copy the files so they don't get overwritten?

Sincerely,
Alex

More
01 May 2018 07:21 #5922

Hi,
Here is the file: administrator/components/com_vquiz/views/vquiz/tmpl/default.php

Yes, it will get overwritten on upgrades. But you can use template override functionality to avoid this. You need to copy the file in templates folder and then make changes in that file, so that it doesn't get overwritten during upgrades.

Thanks
Daniel

• Alex R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
30 Apr 2018 18:53 #5921

Hi Daniel,

While I'm no expert is it possible to know which files are responsible for the dashboard view? I realize whatever changes are made (if any) to hide the social media/email links would get overwritten on future upgrades.

Thanks!

More
30 Apr 2018 12:43 #5915

Hello,
Right now there is no way to do this without making any changes within the files.

Thanks
Daniel

• Alex R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
27 Apr 2018 17:46 #5909

Just following up on this. I would like to remove the contact info shown on the admin dashboard so that I remain the first point of support contact and avoid confusion by other users.

Thank you!

• Alex R
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
More
25 Apr 2018 19:41 #5887

I am adding a VQuiz to a client site and want to provide them with admin view access so they can see the results. I managed to make configuration in the ACL to modify limited access to the back-end so they can see the Quiz Results.

In order to give them this access I needed to allow them access to the Configuration page, however to avoid confusion is it possible to remove your contact links on the dashboard (as seen in the image attached).

As I am providing them with support, I need to be the first point of contact and do not want to confuse who they need to contact for assistance.

Alternatively:

1) Is there a way to just provide a user access to the Quiz Results without access to the Configuration dashboard OR

2) Have some sort of front end access OR

3) Have the quiz results be automatically sent (via email) to an administrator?

Attachments:
Last Edit: 25 Apr 2018 19:42 by Alex R.

Cron Job Starts