Topic-icon Update Error: "Primary key not found - Import Failed"

  • Wire Creative
  • Wire Creative's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
24 Apr 2020 23:52 #7325

That did it; thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Apr 2020 10:03 #7323

Please make sure you have set 'Source Character Encoding: UTF-8'. If you did this already, then share your administrator login credentials and CSV file via Support Ticket. We'll look into it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Wire Creative
  • Wire Creative's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
21 Apr 2020 20:24 #7320

I'm trying to bulk update the meta keywords of several Joomla articles. I used vData to export a CSV of all articles and used that to create a new CSV which includes only the ids of the articles I want to update and the new keywords values for those articles.

I've tried creating a couple of different import profiles, one from a copy of Import Joomla Articles and and another using the Custom Profile link from the profile wizard. No matter what I do, when I try to "Import Now" I get the message that "Primary key not found" and "Import Failed." I have the ID field mapped correctly, I think. I've tried using CSVs saved both from Excel and Google Sheets. I don't know what else to tweak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cron Job Starts