Topic-icon Import/Export Virtuemart Product Images

More
11 Sep 2018 10:09 #6334

Hello,
Please share your backend & FTP login credentials via Contact us form, We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Paulo
  • Paulo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
18 Aug 2018 03:58 #6261

still not being able to get this to work. And your first printscreen is all blurred.
Can you guys actually add the necessary profiles to your extension?

I tried using the ones it comes with, including the media profile, which is the only one that worked.
But when I export the products there's no mention of the image field, which is why It doesn't work on import. Idk.

Please, please, please, create the necessary profiles in your software, you already have some there for the purpose of import/export media and products, but for some reason they don't play well together.

More
28 Jun 2018 09:15 #6101

Hi,
Please install the latest version i.e. 2.9.23 and follow the instructions below:

For Virtuemart client: First, you need to create a profile 'medias' for VirtueMart as shown in the image attached, and import media files, (file_title and file_type) is necessary to import the media.
After medias successfully imported, use VirtueMart import product profile to import the products
Then (file_title and file_type) will be specified in VirtueMart product import. This is how media files will be imported in VirtueMart.

Thanks
Daniel
Attachments:

• Paulo
  • Paulo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
20 Jun 2018 22:57 #6080

Hi,

I just used Profile Wizard to add the import & export profiles for virtuemart products. Whoever, the profiels do not include the product images.

Can you please provide instructions on how to do that?

Thank you.

Cron Job Starts