Topic-icon Error on Export

More
24 Apr 2018 08:37 #5879

The issue is resolved after disabling the blocking of the “#” encoding on your server ( as stated by you ). Hence closing the thread.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Michael Ronayne
  • Michael Ronayne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
06 Apr 2018 13:05 #5818

I've sent you my backend and ftp information via Contact us as requested. Looking forward to your response.
Thank You!

More
06 Apr 2018 06:42 #5816

Hello,
You are getting the error even when the error reporting is set to none? If Yes, please share your backend & FTP login credentials via Contact us from, we'll look into it. And please also let us know which particular profile you are getting the issue in?

Thanks
Daniel

• Michael Ronayne
  • Michael Ronayne's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
05 Apr 2018 20:58 #5814

All of a sudden I am getting a pop-up dialog box when I attempt to run any Export. All the pop-up says is "Error" with an "OK" button. Clicking OK clears the pop-up but nothing else happens.

I cannot get any error reports anywhere on my server and I've set error reporting to "Maximum" in Joomla an set display_errors = On, Log_errors = On, error_log path in php.ini and user.ini. with no results?

This is driving me crazy since I haven't changed Joomla at all and I was able to run Export just last week with no problem.

I am running Joomla 3.8.6 with vData 2.9.20
PHP 7.0.29 and MySQL 5.6.38

Cron Job Starts