Topic-icon vData install fails with XML parsing error

More
25 Dec 2017 10:05 #5251

You do not need to install that extensions, It's are already there, you just need to enable it. And if you do not want to enable it, that's not a problem. That's for Dashboard only. You can do Data migration without that. Please go to Profile, Import / Export or any Other Menu directly.

Thanks
Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rowland Barkley
  • Rowland Barkley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
23 Dec 2017 18:25 #5250

How do I install those extensions on my server?
Would installing those extensions onto my server have any purpose other than vData?

It looks like PHP stopped supporting com_dotnet several version back, would it not be better if vData was written for current versions of PHP?

I purchased vData as it was to be an easy way to transfer data, not really so I would have to learn server modifications to be able to use it. Maybe it is a simple procedure, but if that is part of installing vData, please give me the steps to do it. after all, "XML Parsing Error: not well-formed" is the message I get, and no other extensions give me an error upon installation.

More
23 Dec 2017 10:45 #5249

Hi,
Please make sure Php extension com_dotnet and Curl is enabled on your server.

Thanks
Daniel

• Rowland Barkley
  • Rowland Barkley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
22 Dec 2017 21:16 #5248

At the screen:
Login with your subscribed Email ID to verify your Subscription on WDMtech
I enter my details correctly.

The system response:
XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: http://localhost/photon/administrator/index.php?option=com_vdata&view=vdata
Line Number 20, Column 61: source = new EventSource("index.php?option=com_vdata&view=vdata&task=live_chart_data_test");

I uninstalled and reinstalled several times, but the product crashes on the subscription verification stage, so I cannot use the product.

Whats it the solution to this?
Joomla 3.8.2, php 5.6.35 vData version 2.9.15 purchased today

Cron Job Starts