Topic-icon Steps to import RSS content into EasyBlog

• Kevin LaManna
  • Kevin LaManna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
07 Oct 2017 10:16 #4933

Hi - as mentioned, I've gone through the documentation. The link you provided is for Joomla articles into Joomla. I'm looking to do the RSS feed into EasyBlog. There isn't any documentation for that specific use-case. Can you please explain how you would do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2017 10:05 #4932

Hello,
The steps are listed here: www.wdmtech.com/vdata-documentation-step...es-from-other-joomla

But if you are having any issues, Please let us know we'll help you in resolving that.

Thanks
Daniel

• Kevin LaManna
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
07 Oct 2017 09:39 #4931

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you please provide the steps you would take to import that RSS feed into that profile? I've tried for a couple hours and read all the documentation, but can't seem to get it to work. If you could please list out the steps, I would be extremely grateful.

More
07 Oct 2017 07:44 #4930

Hi,
We already have EasyBlog profiles. You can create these using Profile wizard. Once the profile is created, You can simply go to Import section and choose the profile and follow the steps accordingly. Please let us know if you find any issues during the process. We'll look into it.

Thanks
Daniel

• Kevin LaManna
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
06 Oct 2017 21:48 #4929

Hi there-

I've read through all of the documentation, however I'm not totally understanding how to do an import of an XML feed ( www.grants.gov/rss/GG_NewOppByCategory.xml ) into EasyBlog. Can you please provide some steps? If I can understand how to do one of these imports, I'll be able to figure the rest out.

Thanks so much!

Best,
Kevin

Cron Job Starts